Wednesday, June 3, 2009

plein air painting anyone?

...Because there are no classes concerning this at school (which I think is a very grave mistake on SVA's part), and the few times I've done it on my own I got too hungry, bored and ended up spending the remainder of my "painting" time eating and doing something else that wasn't painting. Plus this is a great way to keep in touch/keep our skills going.


Just an idea I'm throwing out. Would be nice to find some people willing to go painting outside/sketching/doodling with... sorta like Sketchcrawl.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! this sounds like a fun idea. I've been meaning to get my butt outdoors and do some painting, and if we were to get a group together I think it'd actually happen!
    I'm gonna be going to the Illustration Master Class week after next, so i'm pretty busy until then. But after that i'd be down for some plein air. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually do some during the week- but a weekend would be fun too. Especially in the park so there's someone to watch stuff while you find a bathroom. I had that problem last week. :/

    ReplyDelete